CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me get well

sd2345 Views: 6,988
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,117,199

Re: Please help me get well

I'm thinking that you may have me confused with another member of this forum. I never tell anyone they have parasites, unless presented with clear symptoms and pics of obvious parasites. I'm also very careful to use words like "in my experience, my opinion, etc. However, I do strongly feel that most mental illness is caused by pathogens...but most people come here with gut, brain, and body issues, and a good majority have seen evidence of parasites to bring them here in the first place!

Your quote....
"IF you have any hope of being taken seriously by any community, send the people who YOU KNOW need other kinds of help to another source. Period".

Please do not attempt to tell me how to behave to be taken seriously...this site is a drop in the bucket for healing, I don't need advice on how to be taken seriously here or elsewhere. With all due respect of course :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)