CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me get well

Views: 7,154
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,117,189

Re: Please help me get well

I don't wish to argue with you either but the reason why people are laughing at us and not believing us is because there are people on here who truly do NOT have parasites and/OR they are dealing with a mental illness that we cannot help them with.

Entertaining these people's constant asking of what to take next after they have spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars on every herb and tonic under the sun is dangerous.

Also, entertaining people who are obviously hypochondriacal and/or delusional, who speak of demons, vampires and suicide is also dangerous to THEM.

The only thing we accomplish by pretending with these very sick people is we are telling others who read this forum that "YES!" "YOU HAVE parasites AND THAT IS WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE POSSESSED AND HAVE 23,459 DISEASES!"

If you continue to advise people who are mentally ill with hypochondriasis or any other severe mental illness, have delusional parasitosis or other paranoia and speak government Conspiracy and suicide, etc then you are GROUPING them in with people who have legitimate parasite infections and NO ONE will take ANY of us seriously.

Also their hysterics can be very dangerous amongst a group of vulnerable people and can lead to conversion issues and people here need to be "talked DOWN" from being scared not riled UP.

By the way, answering a question that someone posted over and over and over AFTER 20 people have already answered it is enabling these people and needs to stop. It's simply feeding their need to act out.

If I am not mistaken, I have seen posts where you, yourself have mentioned this to someone and I encourage you to continue.

IF you have any hope of being taken seriously by any community, send the people who YOU KNOW need other kinds of help to another source. Period.

I tried to do this kindly for a while but it escalated. And maybe I should not have gotten really pissed but I feel very protective of legitimate sufferers and do not want the group to be contaminated with misleading issues.

People with mental health issues are people too and they need help JUST as much as people with physical issues. But these two can NOT be interspersed any longer.

And if anyone is thinking of coming back with another biconditional statement about the relationship between mental illness and parasites in ALL cases. Please don't.

You cannot even begin to understand the rigors of research, testing and general nature of human evolution that would need to precede such a blanket statement.

Saying that the cause of SOME people's mental illness (maybe Depression and anxiety) is parasites is possible. Saying that the cause of ALL people's mental illness (especially schizophrenia and bipolar illness) is parasites is ridiculous and only serves to negate anything you say on the topic thereafter.

Please try and understand this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)