CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me get well

Views: 7,626
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,117,114

Re: Please help me get well

I will tell you...

If coconut oil and garlic killed H Pylori then 80% of the world's population certainly would not have it now would they?

I have known many to take HUGE quantities of Mastic Gum, Garlic, Coconut oil and every other thing that is "suspected" to cure H Pylori to no avail.

H Pylori is very hard to eradicate. I would like to think that I live in a world where herbs take care of all of our problems but it isn't so.

Herbs can do wonders but they cannot kill parasites and they cannot kill H Pylori.

The previous poster is correct in that H Pylori can affect the HPA Axis and cause cause problems in some. It is not that common but it can happen.

I suggested she get checked by a GYN and Endo first but that if she wanted to try triple therapy without PPIs for one week then it will not kill her. The first line therapy is not much different than treatment for a bronchial infection. It is not as though she is getting IV treatment for Sepsis or something.

If she gets rid of the H Pylori and still has issues then she will know it was not that.

That's why.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.153 sec, (1)