CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cervical cancer stage 3, bleeding for more than 4 months, HELP!

JesichasHope Views: 14,558
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,106,107

Re: Cervical cancer stage 3, bleeding for more than 4 months, HELP!

Thank you for your kindness, she is in heaven I know, but miss her deeply. The lesson she left us was to seek options and go with what your intuition tells you, stop the poison, burn and cut process because it does not work, only perpetuates the cancer plus adds more disease for you to treat. A vicious cycle.

Yes, there are times you need an Antibiotic and other times you are best to let the body heal through better natural means.

You are doing a good treatment. I would love to be able to help a few people with it but most states will not allow it. Where is our freedom when we cannot use for therapeutic reason what we choose but we cannot; that is how things are now. So we do what we can and help each other as God intended, it is the best we can do.

I will look up Michael Gearin-Tosh and read his story. I know the Gerson clinic well. If you adhere to it the diet is very beneficial but too often people 'play' with this diet or Budwig and then say they do not work, but they do not adhere totally to them as they were so designed. Good treatments are out there, you have to be serious about them to get a good result. I am glad to see the hemp oil is giving you some good signs it is working. Have you also tried using curcumin 95%? It might be an addition to what you are doing, just a thought. I an older gentleman in France has good data on it, if you are interested let me know and I can get it to you so you can read up on it.
I wish you well my friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)