CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cervical cancer stage 3, bleeding for more than 4 months, HELP!

Views: 14,538
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,106,091

Re: Cervical cancer stage 3, bleeding for more than 4 months, HELP!

Sorry to hear about your child.

I am facing my fourth cancer.  More than twenty years ago a surgeon wanted to remove my cancerous (proven by lab test) prostate and after consulting with a oncologist who did not do surgery (I sought one out) and being told that his recommendation was to not use surgery, I cancelled my surgery date and was yelled at in the process by the urologist.  I still have my prostate.

Tumors were found in each of my lungs about fifteen years ago but they were not growing.  When they began to grow five years ago I had them removed because I do not want tumors growing in my lungs.  I didn't even want a biopsy because they can cause cancer to spread.  On removal each were found to be malignant.

So I'm currently on number four.  I have seen much too much bogus information on cancer both on CZ and elsewhere.  I have my own information and I go with what my Inner Voice tells me to do.

When I was a child health care insurance was unheard of.  My mother who was born in about 1890 was well versed on alternative treatments that were available in those days and cured a horrible infection on my arm with a flax seed poultice.  In today's world I would have been put on antibiotics - something that I hate to this day because even that can be taken too far.  Flax seed has wonderful healing properties. 

Michael Gearin-Tosh cured his "incurable" cancer by breathing through his toes for hours at a time as well as visiting Mexico for the Gerson therapy.  I read his story in "Living Proof?: An Obstreperous Patient's Fight Against Cancer."  You know what?  He died from a tooth infection when he refused antibiotics and tried to use alternative treatments.  There is practicality and then there is pure stupidity.

I am healing myself with hemp oil with THC.  I am slowly experiencing more and more energy though there are up days and down days too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)