CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Parasite Problem

blessed12 Views: 2,638
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,046,595

Re: Multiple Parasite Problem

I'm having extremely similar symptoms as you! :( The moving in my head and ears and popping sounds, plus weird piercing sensations around my body... day by day it seems to intensify... And I am terrified. Everything seemed so pointless....

But then I know that everything that happens to us is for us. And everything that happens to us is good. Of course I simply can't wrap my mind upon what it could be, how this horrible thing could be good... but it's true.

To be honest, I think I attracted this parasite problem to myself. Because I was living in a way that did not respect myself at all. I always gratified my lower impulses and had various habits that were like parasites, sucking my energy, not serving my higher good, and stifling my dreams. I really do think that the mind attracts to us what we are, and at that moment, that was who I am. Since I am young (20 years old), I never thought about death until now. This parasitic infection has taught me about how short life truly is, and how we frankly do take our bodies for granted, and that we can die. It is a constant reminder of my morality, and tells me to WAKE UP and start shedding those former habits that have served me no good.

anyways.... whether it is for me to get healed, it is up to the divine providence because I already did everything. I went to the doctor, I went to the ER, I went to the ENT doctor, and they were all futile attempts. But what I can do now is start being more kind to myself and my dreams, and think better, and be more productive, and continue to trust in the goodness of God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)