CureZone   Log On   Join
Multiple Parasite Problem

batz77 Views: 3,254
Published: 11 y

Multiple Parasite Problem

First of all Hello and Thank You. I have been referring to this forum for a while now, but never actually posted anything, trying to find the solution to my problem, through other peoples posts and answers. So to the story.

The first symptom that I had started 3 years ago (at that point and even now not sure if it is connected to parasites) was a feeling of heaviness and discomfort in the zone just left of the abs, right under the lowest rib , but it didn't really affect my life style, so I didn't bother. With time this discomfort and heaviness increased and became more apparent (visually) but not obviously visible. The feeling got worse after alcohol consumption or weed.

The next what happened a patch of red, flaky, and dry skin appeared on my left arm about 2-3 round (2 years ago) it also didn't really bother me so I ignored it. About a year ago the same kind of a patch appeared on my face around 1 inch round. Up to this point it came and went away from time to to time, however steadily spreading all over the face. Perhaps its not that red on the face but it is always dry, scaly and flaky after washing. And the patches on the arms also grew and now I have similar one on the other hand. But these are only dermatologic problems.

Can't remember when it started, probably around 2 years ago, I started feeling some weird twitches in different parts of the body, not everyday, but still quite regular. One might associate them with a crawling under the skin feeling. I might have them 2-5 or even more times a day or none at all. At that time I thought it was just common muscle twitching or whatever it's called.

Along with all of this for the last year my regeneration became much worse and the small cuts took weeks and month to heal and some of them which would normally heal, started leaving scars. So basically instead of 3-4 days cuts and bruises healed in 3-4 weeks.

Also was not able to gain any weight although worked out hard and had a lot of protein and other supplements.

Somewhere before new year I started to have a strange pressure behind my right temple and very often I heard a sound similar to fizzy drink popping at the back of my head. Along with that on at some days a had a feeling of slight loss of balance and at some times when working while sitting I had a feeling that the room suddenly started to move. The loss of balance and dizziness where constant, but the feeling of moving while sitting came and go. Then I noticed the lymph node that was always under my ear went much deeper and it was much harder to feel it, however I remember that I could always easily feel it just by touching under the ear and the twitching feelings became more common around my shoulder and neck area. With passing days the pressure behind my right temple was slowly increasing and started to give me funny feeling of discomfort in my right eye, as well as the silent fizzy popping sounds became more often. Along with that I started to feeling as if something was moving under my skull (not pain, more like slight feeling of pressure moving around).

One day I somehow decided to examine my bowel movement and was shocked to find a 5-6 inch wormlike thing. I took it and immediately rushed to the hospital with this thing. The doctor prescribed me mebendazole and told me to take it for 3 days and gave me 3 small bottles, where I was supposed to place sample of my bowel movement each morning. So I did and there were not only the worms I found initially but also sesame seed like eggs, worms more resembling 2-3 inch strings, and some weird things that I thought might be Tapeworm parts about 1 inch big. I haven't got the results back yet (3 weeks have past).

After the mebendazole all the symptoms I had before I found the worm intensified. The discomfort in the left side increased (and its probably some part of my colon) and I had the feeling of something moving around my colon became more common. But what bothers me the most the discomfort in my head also increased and now its almost unbearable. The feeling of something moving into my head along the top of the spine, through the right side of the back of my head (together with fizzy pop sounds became very often). Twitching and moving feelings in my body and especially my neck have also increased and became more distinct and the hearing in my right ear is sometimes 5-10% worse than normal.

I used some Ivermectin 8 days ago and the next morning had my bowel movement with more parasites in it. I have been on Clarkia for 7 days and all the symptoms became even worse, so now my life is almost unbearable. I have also started using Monoatmoic Silver few days ago. I have got some Albendazole and Praziquantel in my cupboard which was ordered on-line (no prescription) but I am afraid to use because if the parasites/worms whatever it is in my head start to decompose and cause an inflammation, considering my worsened healing speed it might be fatal. My questions are as follow:

1) What kind of parasites might have got in to my head (only right side as I feel it) ? And how to fight them ?

2) How can I get my doctor to send to a brain MRI scan ?

3) What should I do now, I have got a feeling with this head/brain parasite thing I haven't got much time, as every day is becoming worse and worse ?

4) Has anybody been through something similar to this before ? If yes, how did you deal with this ?p

If you read up to this point. Thank You very much! God Bless You!
I really hope on your support or some kind of comment because from from being an a lively, social and energetic young man to a depressed, drained and suffering human being. I don't think I can take it much longer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (3)