CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Parasite Problem

Toxicrose Views: 2,693
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,046,595

Re: Multiple Parasite Problem

Bumping this, as I'm currently having similar problems in the head/sinuses/temple (and eyes) area as well. Don't really wanna see you be overlooked either as this is pretty serious. I've also run into some trouble since taking one dose of Mebendazole which would've been a month or two a go now, on second thoughts it might've been an idea to follow up on it. You have the predicament of not being able to determine which parasite you have as their symptoms can overlap and be almost identical. So I don't think that I'd be in a position to tell you which drugs to try.

I reckon that you may have Strongyloides/Filariasis as from what I've read the make their way into your sinuses and lymphs, possibly muscle tissue too. It may be that you have roundworms or a tapeworm. I'd like to make a point of saying that as I'm not hugely knowledgeable on parasites as I've not long known this to be my problem too, so I would take anything I say with a pinch of salt.

For now, I'd suggest keeping your diet as alkaline as you can and keep well hydrated. I'd be cautious of eating Gluten and Dairy (may be ok if it's organic) no sugar, stick to low Sugar fruits for now. Make sure to eat foods that contain high amounts of Chlorophyll such as Kale, Spinach and take Milk Thistle with your meals to support your liver. I've been adding cayenne pepper to a lot of what I've been eating too. I did come across a post on here about Cilantro Tincture and Fenugreek seed also being helpful. Think that's what I'm going to move on to, with bloodroot and Frankincense oil (supposedly passes the blood/brain barrier). You may wanna get yourself some Co-enzyme Q10 as this is known to be good for brain issues. Wash/maintain hygeine with Bicarbonate of Soda, Sea Salt s.

I'm gonna call a natural Doctor tomorrow that I've found to take advantage of a free consultancy that's advertised on their site to see what solutions they might have. You could perhaps do the same or contact an Infectious Disease Doctor/Parasitologist. Go for short walks or have a relaxing bath, just don't let this get the better of you like I have. It's horrible I know but worrying about it probably makes it take longer for the body to heal and repair itself. I hope there will soon be some people along with more in depth/better advice to give you than me on this, you have the strength to overcome this. Never give up on yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)