CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Four high-fruit/low-fat raw diet success stories

blankets Views: 6,876
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,034,218

Re: Four high-fruit/low-fat raw diet success stories

Firstly, i agree that very low carb is not good. It has implications for thyroid function and general metabolic function. Forums are littered with people with hypothyroid issues from VLC eating so i'm certainly not suggesting that.

What i am suggesting is a well rounded diet with adequate carbs and protein but based mostly round saturated fats, coconut oil, butter, low omega6 meats like beef etc.

I look at diet with an open mind, i am not pro-meat and i am not anti-veggie, i am just interested in what is the optimal human diet, if it were optimal to eat 30 bananas a day i'd be doing it myself!

I am afraid that you clearly have some sort of vegan/veggie ideology and you just seek out evidence to support that, which is of course very easy to do on the internet.

Honestly i do not care what you eat. If you decide you want to eat 80-10-10 then by all means go ahead, it's your life. I do however feel compelled to reply to your posts because some people come to this forum in a very bad way and with not much of an insight in to diet and i fear that your biased, negligent and frankly silly diet advice is going to worsen their health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)