CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Four high-fruit/low-fat raw diet success stories

natway Views: 7,953
Published: 11 y

Four high-fruit/low-fat raw diet success stories

Find more videos like this on 30 Bananas a Day!

Their health problems that healed with this type of diet:

* Chris
Obesity (lost 150 lbs)
High blood pressure
Chronic Acne all over body
Asthma
Sinus & breathing issues

* Louis
Liver issues/Jaundice
Gallstones
Severe Adrenal Fatigue
Cell & DNA damage doctor thought she would develop cancer
Severe Insomnia
Edemia
Severe PMS
Doctors didn't think she could get pregnant because of hormone issues

* Conor
Alcoholism & Drug Addiction
Depression
Anxiety

* Jake
Digestion problems
Chronic Headaches
Urination & Bowel movement issues

* Yulia, interviewer
Candida
Hypoglycemia

"I followed the anti-Candida diet for nearly 2 years, which I found nothing less than a total nightmare! Severe cravings, fatigue, sleep problems, mental and emotional instability, memory problems, Depression and still I was experiencing Candida! I spent thousands on supplements, colonics, cleanses, super-foods, herb tinctures, etc. -- no positive results. After I switched to the 80/10/10 raw food diet and applied the method about which I talk about in this video, the Candida was balanced in just 3 days!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ExBPQqjcg

I want to mention that I'm not suggesting everyone necessarily go fully raw or vegan. I'm not myself, though I now eat mostly plant-based, mostly fruit, and low-fat diet because it is what helped me. I just wanted to post these success stories for a matter of interest and as an alternative. The most important thing to remember about a diet like is since it's low-fat, you have to eat quite a bit more volume of food that you might not be used to to make up the calorie difference, otherwise you'll become calorie-restricted and develop malnutrition because you simply didn't eat enough, not that this type of diet is inherently deficient.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)