CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

natway Views: 6,146
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,031,274

Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

She also mentioned she tried two different drugs to combat what she thinks she has and that didn't work. I'm trying to objectively look at the evidence of her case. She said she has a severe phobia of things like worms, she said their new puppy vomited up a big worm, and from what I also gather, she's the only person in her family that starts experiencing symptoms of having worms, but none of the multiple lab tests she took confirmed she has worms.

Is it that way off to believe maybe her severe worm phobia has something to do with this and that's why she's the only one in her family that thinks she has them?

All the rest of you are coming down on me hard saying I'm generalizing everyone with a parasite problem, but I'm going strictly on the evidence of her case for her, not the rest of you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)