CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Delusional Parasitosis

natway Views: 6,116
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,032,483

Re: Delusional Parasitosis

Show an example of me antagonizing. I get so many of you who don't like me twisting what I've said or done and insulting me. That's why I can't take the likes of you serious.

My AF was diagnosed by a doctor and confirmed with lab tests and I developed it during my diet high in meat and fat, low in fruit. Nothing I have or had has been a self-diagnosis.

Have you gotten your Liver Flukes self-diagnosis confirmed by a doctor and lab tests yet?

I never suggested yours or anyone else's Liver Flukes self-diagnosis was some sort of mental delusion. I said it's extremely rare for humans to get Liver Flukes in the States according to the CDC and suggested you people have accidentally misdiagnosed yourselves with some other condition like fatty liver disease which has very similar symptoms. You and another person here who thinks they have Liver Flukes keep making it sound like I was saying all instances of parasites are extremely rare according to the CDC.

If you have Liver Flukes, the CDC says it's very easy to rid them with Triclabendazole. Have you tried that drug yet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)