CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

RONBN49 Views: 6,087
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,054,442

Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

those that know health and are really healthy realize the germ is nothing and the terrain is everything. i fear no bacteria fungus or parasites because i know the secret that i have attempted to share with the eternally ignorant such as yourself my sensitive immune compromised friend.we all harbor all kinds of living creatures in our bodies and there is nothing we can do about it. they are there all the time,just eating away.the secret is balance and control, when one is out of balance and an emotional wreck such as you things go out of balance and start sneezing up worms and such as they start crawling up the throat and coming out the nose and ears and maybe the eyeballs. doctors have the answer for that, its called a drug that creates other disasters in the body until you are dead then they move on to the next victim after they have sucked as much money out of you as they could before you died of worm infestation from the useless immune destroying drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)