CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

dpk Views: 6,121
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,031,191

Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experiencing what I am.

I agree, I don't believe it's in the best interest of this forum to have Natway constantly condoning medical tests that belittles the merits of a person's infection. I sincerely believe Natway has never had a parasite infection or personally knows how terrifying one can be. Also, how hopeless a person can feel when they are rejected from the medical community which relegates them to self treatment.

His comments only incite anger and resentment. I also don't feel that it's appropriate for him to write me privately dissuading me of a parasite infection and linking cdc website information. All without taking the time to review my case history and without having any knowledge of the infectious instances that have occured in the past and present that I choose not to include in my posts.

Most people come here with first hand experience of the failures of modern medicine. Why should someone who believes so strongly for it (who doesn't have a parasite infection) be allowed to post here??
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)