CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pinworms going strong for 2+ years. HELP!

Views: 9,708
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,030,632

Re: Pinworms going strong for 2+ years. HELP!

Fellow mom here going through a very similar situation with pinworms except in my case I'm the only one who has been having apparent ongoing "issues." It is miserable and I want my life back.

We have tried many of the same things you have to get rid of these things. Albendazole, Pin-X, pineapple, Wormwood , constant cleaning/laundering, etc. My doctor prescribed one round of abendazole and it just wasn't enough. Like yours, I felt like she thought I was crazy and if I can treat myself without her help and without mega-does of meds that would be my first choice.

My recent current protocol, which seems to be really helping:
* 3 TBP of DE (1.5 each morning & night) -- recently upped it to this amount
* Vitamins supplements (zinc, MSM, vitamin C)
* Using Maximum strength Desitin and blocking the artifices with TP at all times when I'm not showering or using the facilities
* Using a Yeast Guard suppository (vaginal) and a Wormwood /clove/walnut hull capsule as a suppository (in the anus) before bedtime at night to deter movement and egg laying

I'm hopeful that if I can kill the adult pinworms with the DE and block them from laying eggs, I'll be able to break the cycle one and for all.
I've gradually been upping the dosage of the DE because, from what i've read, 1 TBP probably isn't enough and I think that's why DE didn't work for me before. They recommend 2 TBP ++ of DE for a 100 pound dog and I weigh 30ish pounds more than that. Since taking the DE, i've been seeing dead worms, many, after using the bathroom, so it is definitely doing something. I pray that I'm on the right track.

I hope that both of our families are able to be fully cured and soon ....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)