CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story Behind the Mask

onlyway Views: 9,319
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,028,919

Re: My Story Behind the Mask

Just tell everyone you got in a fight, "you should see the other guys". I know it is difficult to lose teeth, I had 2 pulled and already had lost one but I am getting better and that is way more important. Don't play with root canals. You are going to be really regretting if you develop something major. Your biological dentist should remove the periodontal ligament and clean and clear out any bad bone. What is going to happen is those root canals you are worried bout losing are going to infect the neighbor teeth and you will end up losing 10 or 15 teeth.

Got to be smart with the money. Don't waste money on unreliable tests ie lyme, parasites, etc just treat without doing any harm. I did all of them and actually was positive for lyme and 5 dif parasites but so what, I already knew that before I did the test. I wasted $2k for nothing that I could have spent on treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)