CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story Behind the Mask

BehindTheMask Views: 9,548
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,028,901

Re: My Story Behind the Mask

Thank you OnlyWay. I must admit that it finally felt good to just get this all out. I don't think I have told my whole story of symptoms to anyone other than the doctor that I sought for Lyme Disease. My friends know that I don't "feel well", but they don't know the extent of my troubles.

I know that you're right. With a total of 5 root canals now with at least one in all 4 quadrants, I'm not sure where to begin. I wish I could have one removed and see if anything improves. Working in an office environment, I really dread having 5 gaps in my teeth. I know the answer, but almost cannot come to grips with it.

As with anything else, there is the cost. The $1,500 that I spent on the lyme disease only to be disappointed, really hurt me financially with what seemed like little return on my investment. I also realize that at 47, I am too young to be feeling this bad, but I would hate to lose 5 teeth and not feel any different.

I did search for biological/holistic dentists in the Kansas City area where I live, but could only find one as close as St Louis. I realize there is no distance great far enough to ensure good health and the possibility of feeling better. However, I cannot afford to throw good money after bad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)