CureZone   Log On   Join
When I had it removed it was literally within 24 hours that my eye problems went away!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
onlyway Views: 10,041
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,028,887

When I had it removed it was literally within 24 hours that my eye problems went away!

You must really love that tooth! You know that if you have it removed then you can still keep it and have it buried with you many years from now, right? OR I guess you can just leave it there and be buried with it much much sooner.

I had very very similar situation for many years and ended up very sick. No one ever mentioned to me to have the tooth removed or that it could be related to my some of my probs. (sore, infected eye, chronic illness, etc etc) When I had it removed it was literally within 24 hours that my eye probs went away. You need to have that tooth extracted asap and to have all your Amalgams replaced BUT YOU MUST GO TO A "BIOLOGICAL DENTIST". Also, check this out to motivate you...tooth meridian chart (search it on google): http://www.palmerdmd.com/meridian-tooth-chart.html

Also, coincidentally, I have lymes disease. Just because you tested neg doesnt mean you dont have it..the tests are not reliable. I tested positive the first time I took it but I was very sick and had already started treatment. The best thing to do is to start treating it and see if you feel better. Of course, don't experiment with abx try this program - cowden program - it is all herbal and will also help detox you but dont bother until you pull that tooth.

BTW - you probably also have heavy metals and parasites...you are just going to get sicker and sicker unless you do something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.127 sec, (1)