CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3D CT and Biological Dentist

BehindTheMask Views: 9,548
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,029,371

Re: 3D CT and Biological Dentist

I wouldn't mind the 4 hour drive, it was flying to Mexico that I was hoping to avoid.

Do you know whether the IAOMT is similar to the IADBM (The International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine? Either way, I did find one dentist that is in both directories within 135 miles.

Now I just have to overcome the fear and place the call. I feel like I have been disappointed so many times that it's easier to do nothing than to face that disappointment again. Over the last 10 years I have been to a "dentist", neurologist twice, regular physician multiple times, ENT and of course now a rheumatologist. A total of 8 MRI's, 2 CT's. radioactive Iodine injected under my tongue, put under twice and a camera stuck down my throat to even look at my heart. Outcome after all that is nothing more than to take medicines for Arthritis and to learn to deal with all of the other weird symptoms.

I know I need to just do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)