CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Derm tommorow... so it seems the oral antibiotics not the desonide is what helped.

MikePylon Views: 2,804
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,023,222

Re: Derm tommorow... so it seems the oral antibiotics not the desonide is what helped.

Thanks..

Yeah... I'm not exactly holding him to his weeks comment... but I think he was implying the more damage that is done... the longer it takes to heal... in my case I'm relatively new so it should be faster... and in my case it's also clearly "reactive".

I think with vaseline it makes the white goop appear which makes people think it's making it worse when that is probably not the case. (He said not even to wipe the white goop off that it most common in the morning. Just completely leave it alone). Unless you have a fungas, vaseline should make it better, not make it worse. He said keeping it moisturized with Vaseline will help it heal much faster.

He also told me that all the topicals you use are completely useless unless you apply them to wet lips because they don't absorb.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)