CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

natway Views: 12,818
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,978,203

Re: Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

Onwards,

I hope I don't come off being pushy on this, I'm just trying to look out for your best interests because I went through this myself.

I highly recommend you get a glucose meter and start monitoring your blood Sugar to confirm if you have hypoglycemia or not. You said you were diagnosed hypoglycemic by your hair analysis. I had gotten three blood analysis from three different doctors and all three times they misdiagnosed me as hypoglycemic. I think partly the reason is I unwittingly biased all of them by saying I think I have hypoglycemia and they were trying to confirm *my* diagnosis.

It took me up to going to a 5th doctor for them to look at my test results and realize my glucose levels weren't low enough from an 8 hour fast to constitute hypoglycemia. When hearing about "Toxic Hunger" and having to juice and go on a near-vegetarian diet temporarily to detox out of it, I never thought I'd be able to without eating enough meat. But a simple glucose meter from the store proved my blood glucose levels were fine before, during, and after I started my couple week-long Toxic Hunger detox diet. In fact, my glucose levels were near-perfect the whole time, proving I never had hypoglycemia.

One of the worst things about going through my chronic illness was not knowing exactly what was causing it. A simple glucose meter will confirm if you have hypoglycemia or not and then from there, at least you'll know what you got and that might be able to lead you on the correct path to a full recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)