CureZone   Log On   Join
Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

kefnb Views: 13,508
Published: 9 years ago

Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

I have documented reactive hypoglycemia and a history of tremendous fatigue. Recently, while researching to hlp a friend of my who has MS, I learned about "leaky gut" and saw that many of my symptoms were listed there. I started taking L-glutamine, with a great deal of improvement noted in my energy level. I believe all of the above-listed problems may be stemming ultimately from the leaky gut.

I have been taking Milk Thistle to try to cleasnse my liver in the hopes that it will be able to better convert the T4 (which I have enough of) into Free T3 which I am low in.

I am on some supplements mostly "super foods" acerola berry powder, wheat germ oil, bee pollen, spirulina, powdered minerals, I take pro-biotics on and off, , I try to follow Weston A. Price Associations recommendations for healthy eating. (Just ordered a 1/2 of a grass-fed cow) drink raw mil from pastured cows, eat home-made fermented foods, etc.. but I have yet to imporve my reactive hypoglycemia. I generally avoid grains because of this, but would like to know that I can eat grains like most people and not have this super low B.S. three hours later. I have read where someone said that if your heal the leaky gut you will heal the reative hypoglycemia.

I just bought some Brewer's yeast to benefit from the B Vitamins and am wondering if I will most benefit from the chromium. Anyone experiencing any of this?
By-the-way, I was treated for "Adrenal Fatigue" by a naturopath who gave me bioidentical cortisol and my normally low BPj100/60-118/65 shot up to 138/80 and I looked like a blow fish--my face was litterally blown up like a blow fish.

I would love to trade knowledge with others who may be suffering as I have. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)