CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

Onwards Views: 11,854
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,977,812

Re: Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

Thanks so much for your reply. I do eat good fats and have been for the past four years. We fry most foods with coconut oil and lard when we have it. We aren't big pork eaters. Just bacon sometimes and we keep the fat from cooking it. We put butter on steamed vegetables. We eat cold pressed virgin olive oil in my homemade salad dressing. Maybe the olive oil isn't as good as the animal fats. When I fry up grassfed hamburger for chili we do not drain off the fat but leave it in. We also make 24 hour bone broth and keep and use this fat which we put into our soups.

We eat really well and make all foods from scratch. We buy very little in a can or jar. Maybe I will try and increase my personal use of fat. I will try and eat more of it. I tried the high fat that many encourage but became even more tired. Since I am a slow metabolizer the extra fat just seemed to slow me down even more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)