CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

Onwards Views: 11,649
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,380

Re: Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules

"Type 6, Cellular Level Hypoglycemia (Hypoglycia) This is energy starvation at the level of brain cells. The person may have a normal GTT but presents the same hypoglycemic symptoms. This may be caused by a dysfunction in enzymes involved with glucose metabolism, usually as a result of an abnormal zinc/copper ratio or other type of heavy metal toxicity. Zinc is a coenzyme in the break down of glucose to simpler biochemical substances, before being used as energy inside brain cells. High copper levels depress zinc levels and vice versa. See also hypoglycia. Other coenzymes and vitamins are also involved in glucose metabolism inside the mitochondria".

This corresponds with my results from the hair analysis that I had done with Analytical Research Labs where the hypoglycemia was confirmed. I also did your questionaires and scored very high. I have not done the GTT test and have no intention of doing it. I doubt that I could even find a doctor here to perform one correctly for hypoglycemia.

I must thank you for all of this information. I am having many AHA moments while reading through your writings. This explains why so many people in the AA fellowship either have full blown diabetes or having lots of blood Sugar fluctuations, co-occuring mental illness, chronic fatigue etc. I also work as an addictions counsellor and see so much Sugar addiction with clients. Most will do anything but change their diet. Food addiction is one of the most difficult of addictions to overcome.

I really understand the seriousness of sticking to a very strict paleo/hypoglycemic diet. The consequences are quite severe if I do not. I really get that now.

Thanks again for your work and posting here. Much appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)