CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story and journey...

155216 Views: 6,036
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,977,547

Re: My Story and journey...

Hi Michael, thanks for your message. Im definitely going to look into Iodine, you could be completely right about the virus, no ones ever suggest Iodine before.

The relationship was doomed from the start to be honest, chronic illness, new relationship, no partiuclar argements or fighting, just two different people that worked on some levels but not on others...it was definitely the best thing to do to move away from it

I do now work an office job on a computer, before I got sick, I used to be a production technician, so was always out on site, manual labour, working late nights, but it all seemed to change as soon as I started trying to work a 9-5 in an office (never worked an office job in my life)

I have thought about moving where I live, but its tough with work, having a great flatmate and very cheap rent (all three difficult to find in London!) but your right, I felt much calmer in Cornwall but that could of jsut been the phenibut as i feel calm here when I take Relax All

I do want to leave the medical drugs alone, but currently the Trazadone is the only thing helping me sleep, its either that or continual use of Relax all, which is probably just as bad in the long run?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)