CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story and journey...

Michael B Views: 6,185
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,977,543

Re: My Story and journey...

Hey Glad you finally decided to post- there is a lot of information people can share with you.

Firstly- reading your story my gut instinct that came about was that:

-The virus you never recovered from got to your brain and is causing the restlessness and racing thoughts. Iodine supplementation will help your body fight it off.

-The relationship you broke up from was a primary cause of the virus. I don't know if there was a lot of yelling, fighting, screaming and if you guys cheated on each other or what not but just throwing my thoughts out there.

Other things I think may be relevant: heavy metal poisoning impairing your immune system and stressing your endocrine system, possible fungal or mold infection causing large antibody formations which block off circulation to small veins and capillaries resulting in the restless leg syndrome, overall over exposure to electrical energy (do you work an office job on a computer?)

Other stuff: definitely gotta get in touch with your emotions, actively feel more, be present in your body and aware in the Now. Gotta ground and get out in nature more which you seem to love.

Also consider moving living locations and try sleeping "earthed". Give up T.v. for sure as well as medical drugs. try Ginseng for the adrenals. And definitely stay away from p 0 r n now that you are single!

Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)