CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story and journey...- Dr Lam

Sherpa Views: 6,160
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,977,989

Re: My Story and journey...- Dr Lam

Wiredgeneration,

I hear you / feel you on the "no sleep" frustration.

I hate to tell you that I was unable to sleep well for 9 or so MONTHS on Dr. Lam's type of supplement program. (self-guided, imperfect, many mistakes made).

I resorted to Ambien, Valerian, typtophan, and cannabis for stretches at a time... and all helped me get a few hours of shallow sleep to keep from losing my sanity.

The one day.. at the 9 month point... after much of yoga and meditation practice.. and starting to safely set my exercise and activity levels up higher... i started to feel a wave of deep, genuinely TIREDNESS... not wiredness... a deep, yawn-y, dull feeling of wanting to collapse into bed.

A contented feeling I hadn't felt in a couple years, really.

I went to bed and slept for 8 solid hours of deep stage 4 sleep, and awoke like I had gone to heaven.

This lasted every night until I WAY overdid it with activity and drama... and i was kept up again - wired - but was able to naturally get back on my sleep cycle within a couple of days.

hang in there... your sleep WILL come back as your body heals and activity level safely increases!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)