New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 2,592
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,935,296

Re: troll def.

You could not have defined the issue better Hv. This is far too simple. Successful people-healthy people would go out and build something better. Only idiots or damaged people or bored people would return to the scene and keep beating the horse into the ground.
I came late to this site but saw some crazy stuff going on in your forum and I never ever understood why you kept coming back instead of just making a better site or just leaving. It defies logic that someone who is not welcome or beat up or defeated or angry or not getting things their way who returns to the scene of a catastrophe and expects things to change. This is an open site where people like me can log in anon and say anything. Only a lunatic would try to make people calm down on a site that has almost no chek and balance. I read backwards while you went on and on with endless logical arguments for what?
Im sorry but you are a complete idiot with you argument about it being American and being able to change things. Correct me if I am wrong but from what I understand this site is not hosted out of American. And yes the numbers are dramatically inflated. And people may think this is a great site and for some respects it is but any sane person would know that a forum is only as good as its moderator. And if the site and moderators do not follow its own rules who in the bloody hell would want to think they could change anything. A forum is only as good as is moderator.
Your argument is stupid. A real progressive American would go out and make something better. Not stick around and keep making the same arguments over and over. Your argument is sheer stupidity.
So in answer to your response only ambulance chasers which we ALL are which is why this thread blew up would try and make a change on something that cannot be changed. A smart progressive person would go out and make something better.
I cannot believe you would make the argument that you did that you think that life is fair and people should act in a fair manner. Goddamn Hv if curezone is not to your liking go make something better. Only a fool would keep coming back with the same tired arguments that by the way have not and will never work on curezone. Let me ask you. I gather you are a practioner. Do you chase down every client and beat it into their skulls when they do not follow your advice? Do you go ballistic when your clients do not follow your advice? Because that is exactly what you are suggesting here. Believing that people should be self responsible and fall in line. What a load of crap. Seriously. Do you hound your clients with the same insistance that you do about people on curezone who should just be nice to each other?
What a waste of time. And every person including me who has rang in with a post is an ambulance chaser. Successful and by the way healthy people are not on curezone. They are out there DOING things. Not fighting the same battles whether they are health related or these stupid argumentative battles. I have seen some truly gifted and caring people on curezone who cut through the junk and offer genuine help. Wombat is one. Ginagirl is an angel. Mo123 is an angel. Trapper and newpport when they aren't chasing problems that are not their own have fantastic and giving advice. Many giving people on curezone. And many more people who return because they are sick and want to stay sick.
I honestly cannot believe you returned to post such nonsense. What a waste of time. Each and every one of us. If you dont like it go make something better. What is so blinking hard about that? I'll tell you what is so hard. It is for the people who do not have the inspiration or the gumption to go out and make something better. Curezone is a place to come and learn and then either depart or teach. The rest of us are pure and simple ambulance chasers.
What is so bleeping hard about making your own progressive site Hv if curezone if this doesn't workk for you?
Sorry bud but your response is pure and simple BS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)