New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Hveragerthi Views: 2,676
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,935,089

Re: To Hver.

Hver, Again, thank you for your input. Some forum owners do not have delete ability and that is why trolls run rampant on their forums. The WM can't delete posts that have been responded to. I am glad you saved your posts. Imo, Dushan responds and promptly addresses legitimate issues. The more legitimate information Dushan has the better he can address it.

I think a big part of the problem in this case was the troll was also an advertiser, which is why nothing was done about the trollish tactics.

I am certain Dushan does not want WM, forum owners and repeat trolls on cz .  Advertisers leave when legitimate customers leave.  When sales decline advertising revenue declines. No cloud owner wants incompetents blowing off revenue and sales. I still recommend  collecting 10 troll posts and forwarding them to Dushan if they  impact your visit to cz. Dushan, like any other cloud owner wants to be informed of legitimate error that affects cz. Trapper pumps numbers with cut and paste and repeat 1 word troll posts, Dushan and advertisers know the difference between legitimate and illigitimate traffic..

I would think the same thing yet look at how many threads were started on the debate forums for the sole purpose of attacking me and again nothing was done.  What Dushan seems to be overlooking is that people will see these attacks on an individual, especially where they are not allowed to defend themselves, and these people will wonder if they are also going to become a victim.  This is why there are so many people lurking but not posting.  And I don't blame them.  If I knew back when I started here what I know now I would never have started posting on Curezone myself.  All the attacks being allowed has also driven a lot of people away, including some really knowledgeable contributors.

There was even a thread started not that long ago discussing how posting has dropped off so drastically during the height of the attacks.  And if you look at the viewing statistics they have dropped like a rock as well.  Clearly there are problems that are not being addressed.  

You sound very healed and healthy Hver. Good to see you posting.

Thanks.  I am trying to check in once in a while and post.  But I have focusing most of my energy elsewhere because of the reasons already presented and because I disagree with the heavy handed censorship here of any posts a moderator simply disagrees with.  Even on the debate boards you are not allowed to debate.  You can only post what the moderators agree with.  It's just not worth all the hassles and stress.

Anyway, it is early morning, which is my normal bedtime so I am off to sleep.  Have a great day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)