Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Hveragerthi Views: 2,319
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,935,104

Re: troll def.

Wait ---

I'm confused. wasn't it Hverigerti who was banned from like a zillion different forums?

So that would make him the troll according to the WM, right? What am I missing here? PLZZZ help.

So confuzzzing.

Yes, I was.  But not for continually violating TOS like some here on Curezone keep getting away with.  I was banned because I kept providing evidence that many claims were false.  I was banned from the Cancer Support forum for example right after providing a lot of evidence for the existence of cancer viruses, which the moderator did not like.  Especially since I did it right after he posted that he did a Google search and could not find any evidence whatsoever.  I cannot help it if his research skills are lacking, but it is not a TOS violation to provide evidence to claims.I was banned from the Moreless forum for questioning his claims as has everyone else who ever questioned his claims.  Uny banned me from her forum for pointing out that what she was recommending was no more natural than some of the stuff I recommend after she had a fit over my recommending a supplement she did not consider natural.  I was banned from the alkalinity forum after posting the ways the body maintains its pH, which is why we rarely see acidosis.  And the WM banned me from all the debate forums even though I was following the rules and was the only one actually debating (presenting evidence to back my claims).  The WM caved to political pressure from the trolls who were attacking me and banned me from the debate forums because I was exposing so many fraudulent ideas that were being presented here.  Go see what happened right afterward.  The trolls went on a rampage starting entire threads dedicated to attacking me in clear violation of the Terms of Service (TOS).  Yet not one of the trolls were banned nor any of the violating posts removed by the WM.  Again, I was banned due to politics, not because of TOS violations.  Even on the debate boards you are only allowed to post supporting posts the moderator of the forum agrees with, which is why people keep getting and repeating the same old misinformation.  And why alternative medicines are not going to be taken seriously.  I have worked for decades trying to get alternative medicine legitimized.  But all it takes is one bogus claim such as "I passed a baseball sized stone from my liver with a 'liver flush'" and that is what the allopathic supporters are going to home in on to show alternatives are quackery. Just look at how many studies have been done on the benefits of vitamin C for example.  Yet what study made the news?  The one that claimed vitamin C increases the risk of heart attacks.  This is was a misinterpretation of the findings of the study.  It still is an excellent example of the desire of allopathic supporters to look for even the slightest quackery or false claim to attack alternative medicines.  And when the trolls prevent corrections to false claims so that the same misinformation keeps getting repeated they just give the allopathic supporters more ammunition.  It also discredits Curezone as a credible source of information since only one point of view is allowed even when there is solid evidence to the contrary.

Thanks though for giving me the opportunity to explain what really happened since the trolls have spread so many false rumors about why I was really banned.  Hopefully this post will clear up the rumors.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)