CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Burden of Proof

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

MaryG Views: 5,720
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,900,205

Re: The Burden of Proof

Hello Knowledge Seeker,

I have had time just to glance at a few spots in your post. Eventually I'll likely read it all but not now, as I am about ready for a nap. But you do seem pretty set in your ways and I doubt that there's anything beyond this post that might be constructive here. So don't wait for a more detailed response; I don't intend one at this point.

You are distraught, and understandably so. It's hard to find your dearest (save the world from kidney disease) medical project questioned online.

Please remember that I never questioned your goodness as a person, nor your good intentions. Please do try to believe that, because it's true.

I question your judgement as a poster. It happens all the time online, and there are plenty of people who like to involve themselves in fusses online. I am not one of those people. I've never been someone to look for a fuss nor have I ever tried to create one, either online or anywhere else. Most people get along with me just fine.

I simply strongly agree with the original poster in this thread and it was clear that he/she was not getting through to you, so I thought I ought to speak up. I hoped to persuade you to back off. It's clear that I failed. However, my conscience would be starting to get to me if I hadn't tried, so I don't regret trying.

Like the original poster, I happen to agree that your prominent, very prominent postings/repostings/repeated repostings of what might not actually cure a kidney patient (and probably won't, in my opinion) stand a good chance of unintentionally harming others. I'm assuming that's what prompted the original poster to post what he/she said. Knowledge Seeker, I am not that original poster person. I do not know or have contact of any kind with that person. I'm new here and was simply personally disappointed in your postings as I was sizing up the place as a place that might provide some helpful tips to me in my multiple serious health problems, including kidney disease.

After what you have been through, you are understandably a little fanatic about what you are doing here - insisting you know a cure for kidney disease, mainly because of what you think you know via online contact with someone whose writing leaves no impression of medical expertise at all. I'm guessing, having lost both my parents myself, that at least partly you are fanatic about it because you are still distraught over both your mother's death and the multiple details of it that would invite a frantic feeling in any loving daughter. I am deeply sorry for your experiences and for your mother's death. I'm guessing that you have been a fairly frantic person since that time and I'm not hoping to add to those feelings. I was just hoping to persuade you to calm down some and back off some in your assurances to readers here that you know the cure for kidney disease.

I generally am someone who is very tolerant of differences of opinion than my own. But you have overwhelmed this forum with your repeated repostings of (what I believe) to be unhealthy certitude in a simplistic "cure" - a certitude that overshadows everything else here and almost stamps your cure as the position of the forum generally, so often does it appear. For a brand new forum reader (which I am) I have debated whether I'd keep reading anything here at all, because the probability I'd find truly helpful information (such as, for example, what I can find at Dr. Andrew Weil's website) seemed remote and not worth my time in wading through it all to find something helpful, at least for this particular forum.

I don't mean to say you ought to quit posting. I do mean to say you have overdone it some, and that you could do a better job of putting your personal ideas for helpful information into a more realistic context.

I'd expect that some people (like myself) who might otherwise find helpful information somewhere here would turn away after reading your kidney disease cure postings time after time after time. I probably will do that turning away from the CureZone kidney disease area. It is the area for a disease I'm extremely concerned about for myself but it doesn't overall seem like a helpful forum. I expect I'll spend some time trying to find other online forums for kidney disease, where your posts don't overwhelm everything else. That's the unvarnished straight truth.

I'd also expect that there are people who will follow your advice as a replacement for trips to the doctor to discuss their serious kidney disease issues. And I really worry about those people, in particular.

Assuming you do keep right on posting your "cure", then I know you're telling yourself you aren't harming anyone. I just disagree, and that's about all someone else can do in a spot like this. I hope you'll reconsider, but if you won't, you won't. I do have a life outside the CureZone and haven't hung around here long enough to get attached to it.

I'm still sorry for your situation genrally, am sorry for your bad health news, and wish you no bad luck at all, none at all. I expect that if we knew one another in some context other than the internet, we'd get along fine. And I have no doubt that you're a fine person generally.

Best of luck to you in the future,
Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (3)