CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Burden of Proof

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

knowledge seeker Views: 6,166
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,899,095

Re: The Burden of Proof

When taking cordyceps, readers, please note that you do not want the powdered as it needs to be processed a certain way to contain the needed elements

Go to my 35 step comprehensive kidney disease program thread and see the mushrooms found in steps 3 and 4 for more info on this and the quantum formula

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1497463

Dave the raw food trucker had his 10 or 15 year diabetes go away within 4 days when following Dr Cousen's program found in the book there is a cure for diabetes( and conscious eating by Cousens).

Dave went on a 100% raw food, vegan, whole food, organic diet.

Dr Cousens has a center called tree of life and he has a documentary called "simply raw: reversing diabetes in 30 days"

http://www.rawfor30days.com/index4.html

Here are some of Dave's videos. Not only did Dave have diabetes and cure it, he had kidney disease, colon cancer and weighed over 400 pounds all of which he no longer has as he has stayed on a strong healing program.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1504336

You said "High blood pressure is hard on the kidneys and contributes to kidney disease."

Another thing which does this according to Dr Joel Furhman in his book eat to live is meat. He says meat is very hard on the kidneys.

In the book, the China study which was the largest study ever conducted on the link between diet and health, they found that a vegan or no more than 10% animal diet was linked with far far less cancer, diabetes, obesity,heart attacks, osteoporosis and other modern ills.

So you are right that we get far more protein than we need. the average American gets 3 times too much protein and the average vegetarian gets twice as much.

I have read authors on health mention it is now believed we need fa less protein than previously thought around 10%

When you said "And sure enough, my kidney disease has gotten worse since I took myself off the commercial blood pressure drugs over a year ago (except for HCTZ).: This really does not prove causal effect. Most kidney disease progresses to worst with time. The two events might not be linked.

I do not believe Dave is a liar on his healing.

I also spoke via phone to a lady who reversed her stage 5 kidney disease and shocked her doctor who said he never saw a reversal in over 30 years of practice. I do not think she was lying either. She gave a lot of credit to nutrition and to God.

Also Dr Schulze said he got people off dialysis and got dead organs working again with his incurables program which BTW incorporated 100% raw, vegan, whole foods and juicing and juice fasting among other things. Again I do not think he is a shyster or a liar.

I saw what doctors treatment did to my mother on dialysis and also what burdock, parsley root, and cayenne did when she was in advanced stages of kidney disease.

Wolfe on here has kidney disease and did the incurables and had many positive effects that he posted in the dialysis thread.

Although supplements can be of help at times, many are man-made or often not made with good ingredients or procedures. Living and raw foods and fresh good quality herbs tend to work organically with the body more than man made supplements so if you take supplements that is fine but do not forget two of our best healers--raw and living food and herbs.

Your post discourages people from posting things which maybe you do not want to read but many other kidney patients do. One does not necessarily have to be a sufferer of an illness to know how to heal it. Dr Schulze did not have lung cancer but his knowledge had people vomiting up the cancer which they took to be biopsied and they recovered. He and others have healed people of nearly everything. One does no have to have a disease to help them.

It is fine if you are not interested and want to put restrictions of what you believe or read, but your post might make people reluctant to post things they know or learn.

Thousands of people read these posts and the info posted by many of the people on here have helped many people whether they personally have a disease or not.

Schulze and I would be the first to tell people one is not likely to reverse a disease without a complex, multifaceted approach. Generally an herb is not going to cure a serious disease.

One needs to hit it as hard as the doctor but in a less toxic way. Both Schulze and his teacher before him, Dr Christopher were very intense healers who used a plethora of modalities to create the environment where the body could cure itself--certainly diet is a huge part of that and raw is the key.

Dialysis may make one feel better temporarily but as it does it is destroying your body. Unlike natural healing. it does not generally reverse to improve kidney disease. Once a person is on dialysis it is going to be a lot harder to heal oneself.

Individual doctors may know a lot but they might not be able to share with you what they know if it contains anything out of the ordinary as they must use guidelines established by the AMA.

Many know next to nothing about alternative health or even that diseases can be healed. they are good at their prognosis--right on the money--if one is the average American..when they change everything about themselves and become a non average American leading a very healing lifestyle, it is then the prognosis can be changed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (3)