CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Burden of Proof

knowledge seeker Views: 5,991
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,900,008

Re: The Burden of Proof

YES I was referring to Dave the raw food trucker not this other fellow who I never heard of

With my mom 4 of us felt the hospital killed her not just me we also caught them altering medical records. Plus her heart attack had stopped after I gave her in the ER that cayenne and also her blood pressure raised from 30 to normal which are two things a good cayenne tincture will do.

Giving her the drug they knew would kill her was related to her living will she decided to get after Terri Schivo and my sister going to all her doctor appointments with my mom we later discovered and telling him over and over my mother should die as she had no quality of life and him apparently feeling this was his change to get her out of her misery.

There was also my brother who had power of attorney seeing how the hospital had made her much worst and finally deciding to at least get her into a normal ward or checked out to get her out of the palliative unit and having to wait so long for the legal staff to tell us our rights (many hours we waited to talk to someone from the legal department  and had they come earlier my mom might not have died as we could have gotten her out of the death ward where no treatment even the smallest was given). My brother had fears to use power of attorney as my mom asked him not to tell my sister who thought she had it and did not know my mom changed it lest he get anyone upset. When he saw how she went so downhill there, he finally decided he had to get her out of there,. He (and me)  had once saved her from a nursing home they put here in temporarily that was killing her we later found by giving her drugs she was highly allergic to and he had signed her out against their advice and threats she would lose her house and this saved her life.  We estimate in a day or so she would have been dead from their errors. yeah right do not harm..If only they lived by that. Is that why the drug companies hid the fact so many were killing themselves on their anti-depressants. Money is key in all this..helping people is secondary in this system of medicine that has been set up. You think if they find cures in safe,  cheap things they are going to put themselves out of business for save people. ha
Even Dr Esselstyn knows that is not gonna happen as he said so when I heard him speak 2 months ago.

this time it was not to be.

The sad thing is that right when he said we can do it..we have the power the paper confirms it as he read his legal papers.. lets get her somewhere else out of this unit, we got the call in the hospital cafeteria that she had just died so it was just all the timing.

Your right the last thing my mom said to me was be happy __
I just rarely am as my life has been hard.

I want to respond to what you said but I am quite upset right now as I had a test and just found out in the last 12 hours that I have a very serious disease and am reeling right now and reluctant to post my feelings right now at least on here.

edit

Actually I decided to respond in the next post and wrote a lot but when I sensed how angry and mad you seemed to be with my postings, and how much apparent disdain you had for me, I am not so sure I will answer even though I have a lot to say with things you wrote.

I am starting to think you might be a drug rep or something or maybe the original poster under a different name or something and I am trying to get on here less as my own life is suffering as I know you would love and even suggested I do in the guise of being helpful or so it seemed..it bugs the heck out of you my posting on here and you even went back and researched my previous posts. wow

I will post as I see fit to help people and if it annoys you, know you will not stop me if I want to post something as I want it posted and I hope others trying to help the sick with the purest of intentions like me will not be dissuaded from posting and doing it in a way that they want to despite you trying to make people post the way you want them to. For every one who feels like you about my posts, there are many others who are happy I posted all I did and let them know there was hope. I know cause they told me so.

I may just toss out all the other stuff I just wrote and then stopped and did this edit. I said both good and bad to you but don't think I will post that now as *I have very serious problems now without getting into something with someone who obviously is not a fan. I do not think it is on my best interest especially in light of my test results to spur with you. I cannot emotionally take it at this time.

My work here is going to stand for years and I could not erase it if I wanted to which I do not and many people have expressed thanks to me for my hard work, helping them and for what I posted.  

Adults are able to make their own decisions, and they do not need Mary or the government out there protecting them from horrible people like me and others who post on how to cure yourself and even without--gasp-doctors

I force noone to do my suggestions and anyone who thinks I am implying a few herbs and a simple diet change will cure a serious disease is not familiar with my posts as if that was the case it would be a short 2 step comprehensive program to healing kidney disease not the lengthy, involved, comprehensive, difficult, intricate, 35 plus step thing it is..that is not the real problem I suspect,  the real problem is I am not a big fan of doctors and their drugs and you are.

Every person with kidney disease deciding to follow my suggestions is an adult and they are probably older with a plethora of life experiences and able to take care of themselves and think for themselves. And by the way, plenty of doctors are on board with a vegan diet for instance and had results and wrote about them Why is mine so different for you..this is not harmful stuff I advocated.

People like friend's husband who decide not to listen to the doctor I admire for following their gut and sometimes they succeed and sometimes they don't --trust me noone does all this stuff I advocated unless they researched it a lot and it really resonates with them as it is not easy stuff to do I say to people time and again you must do it all and if you pick and chose just some of it you will probably not get healed or greatly lessen your chances. I cannot believe you think I am saying a "few herbs and slight diet changes" is enough to cure kidney disease that is false as I never ever said that...I preach do a lot and heavy hitting You must have me mixed up with someone else :)

For every one who failed like unfortunately this man you know did,  many succeed. He would abhor that you are using his mental reasoning, insights, and courage and gut instincts to dissuade people from following their own path and their gut feelings. It is not just working hard, it is doing the right things and if it is not working going further.

Incurable illnesses are reversed every day. We all have a right to chose and we have freedom of speech in this country. I have every right to post in any way I chose and trust me you will not find a more careful, conscientious, compassionate person out there or
a person who cares about others than me. I also have a personal stake in trying to help sufferer of this particular disease.  I made a promise to my dying mother.  I did not chose it to be this disease I know more about cancer but fate put it on me. Even the fact I wrote my big thread and in this forum initially I believe is  due to God and his providence for I never set out to be so involved in this forum..I was just trying to help a desperate young man asking for my help.

People who do not trust their doctors generally have their reasons, are very intelligent and believe in taking responsibility for their own health. Most know if they get on dialysis it is rare they can get off though some have. It is they who want to do anything they can to try to not go that path and for those people trust me they are glad when they find my thread of the steps for their is true healing info in there and good info..stuff that might take many years to find on their own,  People with disease are on heightened alertness for how to help themselves and motivated to learn wheat they can before being bounced by every thing out there. their discretion is on high alert not overridden as you suggest in their being so vulnerable.

I know even if you don't that God has a hand in all this.  so many of these great healers of the last century that cured incurable people were supposed to be dead and miraculously did not die when they turned to alternative health and cured themselves. Some of their stories are amazing and they went on to heal millions of people..these things did not just happen God picked the right person who he knew would be brave enough or smart enough or caring enough or whatever to them help him answer the many prayers for healing He gets using us to turn people back to His natural cures. we are to trust God not men.

Even I was almost killed in a 55 mph crash and missed death by one second being cut out of an utterly demolished car just a few years ago..anyone seeing that car knows it was a miracle I am still here and then 9 days later also died again going into shock from lacerated organs they missed. Had my sister who I called when I could not stand not decided to leave 15 minutes earlier doctors think I would have died.  who knows how many I may have helped in these yearsa I was spared.

I am quite certain those who find their way to this site are likely meant to and as they heal themselves the word will spread thanks to the internet and sites like these and god will be able to help direct people back to sanity and not stray so far from nature's path as we have with our fast food on every corner, pollution laden and stress filled world;'

We should not need doctors to tell us we need to be eating the food that grows and not that from a chemical factory or that we need to move our bodies or breathe good air or not have organs curved out of us and foreign manmade substances in us at every turn. how did they convince us we are helpless without their surgeries or drugs when we see when we cut our finger they amazing properties of our self healing body..as Schulze says we need to stop doing the things that hurt us, start doing the things that help us and get out of the way.

When people see they had a hand in creating their illnesses then they can see they can also help heal them..within 2 years every cell in our body dies or is replaced,.,if it is better or worst is related to what we eat do and think in the interim..the body wants to heal and repair and we can either help or hinder it.

Doctors had their chance and there are boatloads of drugs and yet we are sicker than ever. It is time to give natural healing a chance..you are not a big believer unless the docs ok it..I get it..but plenty of us are and posts like yours only hinder us or make us more determined than ever to spread the word. this is not going to stop..the trend is toward people using alternative health and toward vegetarianism, veganism, raw foodism all are growing by leaps and bounds.

The doctor allowed "complimentary medicine" only cause they know they are losing business and people want it but they never do anything much alternative I notice,..my doctor is in complimentary (integrative)medicine of a major university and it is a joke as she rarely if ever recommends anything alternative..when they do it is the wimpy stuff that doesn't  do much..The truth is allopaths benefit by adding some alternative health to their protocols as people want it but alternative health is hindered and often greatly hindered by use of allopathic medicine. Schulze said a person is better off doing all one or all the other not mixing them. Every day new studies and news articles show the things Schulze did work.. As more heal themselves with diet and herbs etc, more will know they can and doctors will have to change or them get rid of the things healing us,

Go to hacres and read the thousands of people who healed themselves of everythign with diet on a mnister;s site no less are they alol liars and their stories mean nothing. Had the people who doctors gave zero hope of cure to listened to their doctrs and not went to schulze or went raw or wahtever not done it wthey wpould be dead,,.theri coutrage in doing things even that the doctor said never do showed us that the wost of dieaease can be ehaeled and that people worst than us far worst have healed themselves with comprehensive programs such as I am advocating. Even those in the  clinic who died helped as they helped Schulze know what wiorked anbd what did not and they had the guts to try. they took responsibilty and one should never be downed for doing that. Your friend tried and failed but at least he tried.

Most people sick or not are not the simple minded buffoons that you implied that are so vulnerable they must be protected from people like me. In fact, it is the sick who are most open to alternative health as fear is a motivator not a determent if it gets you changing your lifestyle

Dialysis restricts you to 2 glasses of fluids a day and things like white bread..how can that be healthy,..it is like hospital foods...you're sick so let's give you the crappiest food to help keep you sick,

My things are often based on studies and lots of research and anecdotal testimonies. People who are waiting for doctors to publish cures on every paper is not going to happen as these are not simple things that can be tested but multifaceted complex programs and unless the cure you are waiting for cannot be accessed by lay people do not expect it and if you are waiting for peer reviewed studies you may well be dead by the time if any that they are published.

Those who hesitated and did not take things into their own hands often perished. Far more perished there by waiting for them to tell us this or that is ok than those who died form being harmed with " toxic" and in your view harmful  alternative  health while the doctors were the big savers if they are why are so many sick these days...Most of Schulze patients were people the doctors had no answer for-- terminal and incurable they had been sent home to die. some still died but many, many of them lived often outliving their doctors,,,in fact a good number of them were doctors and their families who knew medical science offered nothing for them These are people given NO cure of reversal or life and yet they lived they got better they thrived and became healthier than before they got sick. they later saw their sickness as a blessing.

yes doctors know the prognosis with accuracy usually if you are the average American what these program do if followed to the tee is make you not the average American and that makes it more likely you can change the outcome and people have.

When one does not want to do these hard lifestyle changes and programs that is fine but when they can't do them or never tried them and saw them fail [personally but just blanket condemn then and then  they try to dissuade others from doing them or keep them from posting what they believe and know something else is going on. some ulterior motive... to say only people with the disease should be trusted as you initially said was some attempt to discredit me and not sure why you dislike me so much but I think I am not willing to engage with you further. Those who want my knowledge can find it here

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1224263

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (9)