CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Burden of Proof

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

knowledge seeker Views: 6,628
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,508,485

Re: The Burden of Proof

well, I am much relieved to see the good grace with which you took my comments as I did feel bad.

I disagree with your statements and though I hate potentially hurting or angering people, I feel my first obligation is to the family's and people with failing kidneys and I must always put them first

While I can appreciate your interest in tai chi, qigong, reiki, meditation and energy healing, none of these things are things recommended in my 37 steps to healing the kidneys and much of what I posted is based on case histories and medical studies.

The things you mentioned will likely not heal the kidneys, the things I mentioned will heal the kidneys and other incurable diseases.

Just because you had interest in these things under the broad umbrella of alternative health does not mean you are qualified to say what I have recommended will not work or will lead people to death. The things you mentioned and the things I mentioned are completely different.

I can, however, see how these disciplines are helping you deal with your choice of dialysis better and come through in your blog to your credit.

Although it is not the path I would chose, even some people have been cured by faith in God, and I do feel God can lead us to the answers whether they be (in some cases) a allopathic doctor or in some cases a site like this or a "just happened" to see something that saved my life link or post. (again I realize you are not a believer in God but many including me are).

Sometimes miracles do happen but other times "miracles" are earned by the work we do on our life and lifestyles.

Doctors have killed as many if not more people than those who sought a particular alternative treatment that did not help.

Where is your outrage and caring for the nearly 200,000 people killed each year in hospitals and the score killed in doctor errors and treatments?

Doctors certainly make many, many errors and mistakes of judgment and cause massive and untold suffering. Yes, sometimes you need them and they help. When I missed death by one second 20 months ago in a 55 mph wreck and was badly injured, I wanted what only doctors could give me but for this illness and other "incurable ones", there is a better way.

Again most people are not ignorant and know there are quacks out there, they also know many times doctors are just so wrong.

Alternative health can do so much more than just heal the emotions and mind, it can and many, many times DOES heal the body of the most deadly of illnesses IF you know what you are doing and do not look for just a poor quality herb to fix you. This site and others are full of testimonies to that healing. When one is so invested in being right, they miss what is right before their eyes for lack of belief. I hope other readers do not make your same mistake.

A comprehensive healing program can knock one's socks off when it is intense and strong and that is a fact.

I deeply and strongly have many disagreements with you and feel you are really hurting people with your posts on here robbing them of true hope and a good path in your attempts to do what you feel is help. Maybe even depriving them of their very life. Words have power. We are responsible for our word's effects.

I feel this is not good on a website full of people who do not turn to doctors for the most part and truthfully believe in and are looking for alternative health that works. You are a naysayer I am afraid to say despite your interest in some facets of alternative health even if you don't recognize it.

Nevertheless, I do appreciate your civil response greatly and meant what I said concerning your blog. I still hope though it seems impossible someday you might change your mind on what alternative health done well is really capable of. We are only just beginning to find the miracles and marvels found in plants and other natural healing modalities. You seem like a super guy on so many levels and I wish somehow you might hear what I am saying and extend your life.

If we ever change from capitalism to a system that is not based on money but loving our fellow man, this whole dichotomy would change and you would see your studies of the benefits of alternative health. I have no doubt.

As it is, you aren't going to have your front page cures and your gallons of studies, the truth remains hard to find but lucky those who find it and believe and DO it for they will very likely get healed and defy the odds.

It is very sad that love of money supercedes compassion and human life and suffering, it truly is the root of all evil. But when you discover the truth for yourself and heal yourself, the good spreads and eventually people will do that and doctors will be forced to change or lose all their business,

Every person that heals themselves can lead others to truth and that will maybe eventually change our faulty and greedy system of medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (3)