CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Burden of Proof

knowledge seeker Views: 6,753
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,508,081

Re: The Burden of Proof

My apologies..I guess you are on dialysis and I mistook you for someone who used a lot of aliases both on this forum and via multiple emails. There were some similarities in his posts and yours, but I think I was mistaken and you are not he.

I know your heart is in the right place, still I stand by what I said and hope your post does not dissuade those who might be helped with a strong comprehensive program such as the one I put together on page 2. I may have over-reacted.

I am sorry you wound up on dialysis and glad it is going much better for you than for my mother and my friend both who suffered greatly on dialysis on the way to their deaths.

I hope yours continues going well and maybe even you might consider trying the comprehensive and complete program I recommend some of which did have studies showing their benefit to kidney patients and the wealth of knowledge from healers who had many incurable cases of all types and got miraculous results and both of whom used a complete program and not just a single herb or supplement..Dr John R Christopher (Schulze's teacher) and Dr Richard Schulze both believers in God with a true heart for the sick as well as other sources I have learned from during my intense studies to try to help my mom despite her never listening to me. Everything she did of an alternative health nature or herb, it worked.

Once the doctors told her it was safe to use an MRI despite her telling them all her legs and bones were full of shrapnel from the war when she and a sailor stepped on a land mine days after celebrating the war's end.

The MRI pulled the shrapnel in large amounts from her bones and she got raging infections nothing they gave her helped. I was able to cure her with an intense treatment in a single night. Her comment.."must have been something the doctors did" She never believed till the last days but I never saw my knowledge of alternative health fail her when she did try what I suggest. she just could not drop her faith in all the doctor told her and listened to them even when they made several serious errors and once nearly killed her.

Anyhow, sorry if I was too rude. I just don't want those who could be helped missing out on that help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)