CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i want to live but not like this!!! 22 months of hell!!!

TheHealthGuy Views: 4,976
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,816,674

Re: i want to live but not like this!!! 22 months of hell!!!

As long as you live their is hope even if pancreatitis is discovered and diagnosed. I know because I am a 32 year survivor of both acute and chronic pancreatitis. I'm also pain free most of the time. But I am pain free because I am willing to do what it takes to become and stay pain free from acute and chronic pancreatitis where most people are not but ...

The first step is for you is to find a great doctor who specializes in pancreatitis or at least one who knows a vast amount in regards to the condition and is willing to look up what he doesn't know instead of frickin' guessing or thinking he knows about something he doesn't have a clue about. Most doctors are in serious need of learning when it comes to pancreatitis, diagnosing it and treating it. Once you have a definitive diagnosis then you can begin to do what it takes to heal - IF - you have the desire.

I only know what works for me.

What works for me may not work for you because:

1) you may be an alien from outer space
2) you may be to damaged
3) you may have a form of pancreatitis that doesn't respond
4) you may not have pancreatitis (that is why diagnosis is so important)

However, the only 2 reasons you may not find at least some improvement would be if you were either an alien from outerspace or you do not have pancreatitis. Want to know more? Visit: Living With and Overcoming Pancreatitis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)