CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shattered

BlueRose Views: 5,225
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,866,827

Re: Shattered

SoulfulSurvivor---I am so very sorry that you have been put through this. You certainly did nothing to warrant this happening to you.

What you are feeling right now is normal. I believe that giving someone our trust is one of the greatest gifts that we can give --- especially if the one given our trust is a loved one. We're laying ourselves bare by giving our trust because it comes with our hearts and our souls. In turn, we expect them to not only give us their trust but also to never do anything to betray the trust that was given to them.

When we give trust to friends or co-workers and they destroy that trust, it's far easier to walk away from them than it is to do so with a loved one.

I wish I had some great words of wisdom to give you but, when our daughter went off the rails, she lied and abused our trust. To this day, I admit to sometimes having something trigger a memory and all the feelings of hurt, anger and betrayal pop right up again. I know that I should let go but...

You've very clearly laid out all the options you have to deal with this situation. In time, you'll know in your heart and in your gut which is the best way to proceed. In the meantime, don't surpress all the emotions going through you right now. I feel that it's important to let them out.

You are truly a remarkable lady. Don't shortchange yourself. You've been through much in your life and due to your inner strength, you have emerged each and every time to become the strong woman that you are.

And, yes, you are qualified to give advice to others. However, it's perfectly understandable that you don't feel up to doing so at this time.

Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Sending hugs your way!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)