CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mucoid plaque - it's a SCAM

jordysyd Views: 12,223
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 186,454

Re: mucoid plaque - it's a SCAM

It's unfortunate that you had a reaction to the psyllium/benonite mixture. Nothing will work for everyone, and it's important that we all share our stories here to help others.

I have never used PB shakes and I passed mucoid plaque with my first (only so far) master cleanse. I didn't use any bowel products at all. Perhaps what you were passing wasn't mucoid plaque; as your doc said. That doesn't mean everyone else isn't passing it. You are unique and your body obviously didn't respond well to what you did. I know many people who do a Bowel Cleanse aren't trying to get rid of mucoid plaque; many pass thick rubbery old feces with all the shapes and bumps of the colon in addition to mucus and plaque or whatever. regaininghealthnaturally.com has good pics posted of some of these. I'm looking forward to a Bowel Cleanse this winter, as my Master-Cleanse revealed that I have A LOT of nasty stuff in there!

Let's keep the tone peaceful here, everyone. We're here to learn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)