CureZone   Log On   Join
flowbo = Richard Anderson or his scammers

Views: 9,452
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 186,400

flowbo = Richard Anderson or his scammers

Hey flowbo,

First off, my name isn't Stephen, it's Julie. Nice try. I don't work for a pharma company, and I don't "smoke too much weed." Again, you avoid the facts, and resort to character assault when you have nothing.

I see that you're one of the few people to post to the "Richard Anderson Support Forum" with the headline "Arise and Shine Rocks!" Gee, might there be a little conflict of interest here? I'm guessing that you work for Arise and Shine and don't want your products to be revealed for the SCAM that they are. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I ended up in the hospital because of your dangerous SCAM product.

When I die, I'll know I was a good person who did not do others harm for my own financial gain. You, on the other hand, will die knowing you perpetuated a SCAM for a living rather than contributing anything worthwhile to the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)