CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 32nd liver flush completed in about 2 years

flowbo Views: 9,081
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 186,405

Re: 32nd liver flush completed in about 2 years

It seems like it never ends, I only do it real lightly now it seems to work better this way for me because I have much less cleansing reactions this way although I certainly know when a chunk peels off my intestine because I get very anxious for a while and then very tired. I'm doing it slowly but consistently and have been dropping pieces of plaque for about 6 months now, usually at least one good one a week sometimes more. I recently added colosan in the afternoon after work, just 1 heaping teaspoon witha a glass of water with half a lemon juiced into it. The Bentonite and psyllium shake I do upon rising then two caps of the bowel herbs at night with turmeric caps and MSM caps, sometimes fennel caps too. also keep a bottle of dr schulze bowel herbs at work and take two after lunch sometimes if I eat a good size lunch. I also don't eat much at night anymore so its a combo of efforts that add up to good slow consistant bowel care.

I would highly recommend you read dr. richard andersons book cleanse and purify thyself its all about colon cleansing and I would consider him the authority on the colon. Andreas Moritz books also cover it in detail but not in as much detail as dr anderson. His website also has some excellent articles related to colon cleansing if you cant get his book. I had read it years before I got sick (I just read it but didn't follow it or I wouldn't have gotten sick) and it was a seed planted in my head that allowed me to get into cleansing much easier and earlier than I would have. I think he used to have a forum on here but nobody was posting much to it so it kind of just went away.

http://www.cleanse.net/newsite/index.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)