CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mucoid plaque - it's a SCAM

flowbo Views: 10,155
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 186,445

Re: mucoid plaque - it's a SCAM

hardly......
i've done 14 flushes, no ornithine.
i've found some of the recommended procedures far too overbearing in their seriousness of protocol.

best procedure for me -

eat low fat for a couple of days (2-5 days).
take Malic Acid capsules to break down the stones...about 2000-4000mg a day for about 5 days - this really helps me.

the day of, eat lightly (no fat) or just apples, up until about 2pm.
Exercise the day of! it moves everything into position, it seems....

about 6hrs later, take your 1st dose of ES.
2 hrs later, 2nd dose.
have an enema or two, by the way - this helps get rid of the stones/chaff quicker, which is what you want.
an hour after the 2nd dose of ES, drink 1/4cup OO (Olive-Oil) with 1/4cup organic GF or Lemon juice - do this every 15min for 4 doses total. (try using real organic GFs, hand squeezed - easily the best tasting with the oil.)

go to bed. i find that vibrating my liver (place your hand lightly on the area, and shake! the light touch means the whole area shakes, not just what you're pressing)
or massaging the liver area helps alot.

wake early, say 6hrs after you fell asleep, and take 3rd dose of ES. go back to bed, or not.
2hrs later, last dose of ES.

eat lightly until the evening (fruit, brown rice, etc), even then don't eat anything harsh. rice and beans with veggies is perfect.

personally, i hate the ES, they are the worst part for me - i found the Malic Acid, and using stone breakers like Gold Coin Grass, really made the ES unnecessary, but you will def. get conflicting opinions.......

good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)