CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What about blood pressure?

SECRET AGENT MAN Views: 2,996
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,189

Re: What about blood pressure?

Here is what I was looking for on Jim's website, I had to scroll down past all the audio links on his audio faq.
also,  click on the 19th  audio link that asks "What products can help me deal with this?
 and you will hear  Jim say that there is no generic form of the product but to call him if you cannot afford Syclovir, but many years ago I did see that he mentioned you could call him for a generic formula so I called him and asked him about it and instead he offered me the discount but no generic formula, my guess being that too  many people made the generic formula or cloned it and now sell it;  I did see a copycat version of Syclovir at my chiropractor's office. However, he did offer me a 25% discount on a lot of his products since I was unemployed at the time but did not offer me the information on the generic formula but that tells me there might be one so I will add the kosher vinegar to my home made generic recipe and see what kind of results I get. He no  longer states on his website to call him for the generic formula, like  I said, he now claims there is no generic formula.

scroll down past all of the audio links you will see more text about Syclovir that really describes what it is and how it works. below  are a few words in the text that   seem to point out that the vinegar along with the sugar are to attract the candida, at least he says they are its last meal. Also, he calls the DE plankton and it is specially treated and that must be why it feels like liquid glass; it’s a shame he does not mention that it could be hard on sensitive stomachs or gut, and evidently it is not like regular food grade DE, especially not like the food  grade from Permaguard.

"Syclovir is made from unusual food-grade plankton. the silica of this plankton is uniquely treated and processed to help us have healthy support for our immune system. it is not a poison or toxin. the microscopic silica in the product is part of the plankton."

"the plankton is processed for a specific purpose and in a unique way. then it is combined with a little sugar from sugar cane and some kosher distilled vinegar for candida’s last meal and the blend of syclovir is completed. note: muscle testing may be thrown off in some people by the presence of the sugar & vinegar. syclovir picks up nicotine, toxins & chemicals perhaps able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in toxins, syclovir is excellent at helping to clean up the blood and cells."
see link below

http://www.worldhealthmall.com/product_p/sy.htm#audio

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (2)