CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What about blood pressure?

SECRET AGENT MAN Views: 6,065
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,861,401

Re: What about blood pressure?

DE needs to be mixed with a small amount of cane Sugar in or order to not only help remove Candida but also other pathogens. The cane Sugar is bait to attract the pathogens and Candida and they get trapped inside of the DE, AND BY THE WAY I KNOW A SHAMANIC FRIEND WHO USES LEMON JUICE MIXED WITH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF Sugar TO TREAT STOMACH AILMENTS, I T HINK USING THE SAME REASONING, THE BACTERIA OR FUNGUS CREATING THE STOMACH UPSET IS ATTRACTED TO THE SUGAR BUT KILLED BY THE ACIDIC PART OF THE LEMON JUICE (DON’T QUOTE ME ON THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT LEMON JUICE IS TURNED ALKALINE INSIDE OF THE BODY, PERHAPS AT FIRST IT’S ACIDIC QUALITY WILL KILL THE BAD GUYS IN THIS RECIPE BUT I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT). DE looks like a big pillow or sponge with holes in it. The DE does not kill the Candida, like I said it traps it and removes it out of the colon, therefore there should be no die off or herxing symptoms. I muscle test and created my own recipe. There was a doctor who used DE combined with a special sugar to get rid of E-Coli in children and was successful; I found the article at the downtown main library. Jim Hassinger sells a product called "Syclovir" which is DE and cane sugar and vinegar (I am assuming as a preservative). IT is too expensive for me so I guess at the formula and make my own for pennies. The only safe DE I know of is FOOD GRADE FROM PERMAGUARD. I called Permaguard and they gave me the number of the distributor for my state which is Texas and she gave me the phone number for retailers. I bought it from a fertilizer company and they special ordered food grade DE for me, about 12 dollars or so for a ten pound bag that said Food grade on it. ALSO, I RECOMMEND PUTTING THE WORD “SYCLOVIR” IN THE CURE ZONE SEARCH BOX AND READING TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS OF CZ MEMBERS WHO USED SYCLOVIR; PERHAPS THE ORIGINAL FORMULA IS BETTER THAN MY HOME MADE VERSION.
I used muscle testing (kinesiology) to determine the ratio of cane sugar to DE and IT TESTED TO DO 1 PART CANE SUGAR TO 2 PARTS DE, THAT WOULD BE FOR EXAMPLE, FOR ONE TABLESPOON OF DE TO USE A HALF TABLESPOON OF DE. My guess is that I may be using way too much cane sugar but probably it gets absorbed by the DE. It is best to take de on an empty stomach because it aborbs everything many times its weight; I read one post that said 150 times its weight but that seems a little exaggerated, I JUST SAW ANOTHER CZ POST THAT CLAIMED 1000 TIMES.
You can either buy the Syclovir from Jim Hassinger at World Health Mall (if you are unemployed or disabled or just having a hard time financially just call him and tell him and he will give you a discount of 25 percent off most or some of his products). The normal price is about 40 dollars for a small jar, and when I was at my chiropractor’s office I saw a copy cat version of it (another company must have analyzed Syclovir) and it had the same ingredients but a little bigger jar and it was called DE-TOX or something like that and it was priced at 60 dollars. THESE PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS FOR YOU CAN MAKE IT FOR ABOUT TEN CENTS TO 50 CENTS, 50 CENTS BEING ABOUT TOPS I WOULD SAY TO MAKE A JAR OF IT. I don’t know how closely I cloned the product but I had unbelievable results for the first few weeks; truly miraculous.
My chiropractor told me that DE removes heavy metals and mercury, and mercury is suppose to be one of the factors that creates Candida and makes it hard to get rid of unless you get out all of your old dental fillings. I would have to personally do more research on DE to find out for sure if it removes heavy metals.
Also, I would still call Jim Hassinger and talk to him he has an incredible list of products way beyond DE, for example he has an olive leaf extract that can get rid of the flu in an hour, and he sells fulvic acid and ultra 1 and 2 minerals which can get rid of any viral infection very quickly.
MY SUGGESTION IS TO GO TO ONERADIONETWORK, A SHOW BY PATRICK TIMPONE AND DO A SEARCH FOR JIM HASSINGER AND LISTEN TO HIM TALK TO LEARN ABOUT SYCLOVIR AND HIS PRODUCTS. ALSO GO TO JIM’S WEBSITE AND CLICK ON SYCLOVIR AND HE HAS A RECORDING AND FAQ ABOUT SYCLOVIR AND THEN EITHER BUY IT OR MAKE IT YOURSELF. IF YOU BUY IT LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS, I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT AND COMPARED IT TO MY RECIPE. At one point I saw that Jim said if you were having financial difficulty to call him and he would give you a home made recipe for Syclovir, I called but instead he offered me the 25% discount, but that tells me that there must be a home made recipe. If you want I can get the name of the cane sugar I used, simply use the most raw and natural one you can find.
I would suggest starting out with only a teaspoon of DE mixed with a half teaspoon of cane sugar in a glass of water. My friend and her mom who tried DE both got dizzy on DE and had to lower the dosage and work up gradually. I use a blender to blend mine and drink it before it settles. Also, if you use a blender use one made out of glass and also drink the DE out of a glass, not plastic. DE tends to leave a coating or residue on plastic I found out but it can be cleaned off. I eventually worked up to three tablespoons DE and a tablespoon and a half of cane sugar in water and this worked best but it caused too much constipation. I NOW BUY INULIN (WHICH BUY THE WAY IS WHAT THE VITAMIN SHOPPE BRAND FIBER IS) AND ADD A TABLESPOON OR SO WTH THE DE TO AVOID CONSTIPATION WHICH CAN BE INTENSE, AND I DRINK IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND THEN WAIT AT LEAST AN HOUR OR SO BEFORE I EAT ANY FOOD OR TAKE ANY SUPPLEMENTS BECAUSE DE WILL ABSORB THE SUPPLEMENTS AND THEY WON’T WORK. ALSO, OF COURSE YOU COULD ALWAYS DO ENEMAS TO AVOID THE CONSTIPATION. I HAVE ALSO CONSIDERED USING MY HOME MADE RECIPE OF SYCLOVIR AND THEN WAITING AN HOUR OR SO OR EVEN LATER AND TAKING A CAPSULE OF MORE OF MAG07 (BASICALLY THIS IS Oxypowder BUT JUST COSTS LESS) TO HELP AVOID THE CONSTIPATION, AND THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING FORMULA, BEING CLEANED OUT WITH THE DE AND MAGO7.
ALSO, I NOTICED ON A SITE THAT SELLS DE THAT THEY USED DE IN AN ENEMA FOR DOGS THAT HAD WORMS I BELIEVE, SO I THOUGHT WHAT ABOUT AN ENEMA WITH MY HOME MADE SYCLOVIR. I TRIED IT AND IT DID NOT HURT ME BUT I WAS ALSO DRINKING IT THE SAME DAY AND I DID GET A LOT OF CONSTIPATION SO I STOPPED, BUT MORE RESEARCH NEEDS TO BE DONE TO SEE IF EITHER SYCLOVIR OR MY HOME MADE RECIPE COULD BE UTILIZED AS AN ENEMA, BUT IT MIGHT RUN THE RISK OF A CLOGGED COLON, AND I GOT SCARED FROM THE CONSTIPATION AND NEVER DID IT AGAIN, BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN CAUSED FROM DRINKING IT THAT DAY AND NOT THE ENEMA. PERHAPS IF YOU ARE DOING AN ENEMA THIS WAY IT WOULD BE BEST NOT TO DRINK IT THAT DAY AND FOLLOW UP WITH MAGO7 OR EVEN JUST A water enema LATER IN THE DAY AFTER MY HOME MADE RECIPE ENEMA IN ORDER TO AVOID A BLOCKED COLON.
I THINK if you put Syclovir in the cure zone search box you should get more info or look at my previous cz posts where I talk about it and DE. DE will make your hair very soft and silky and strengthen your nails; It gives me energy and an overall feeling of well being when I take it with the cane sugar. I think I read a cz post where Jim told the person to work up to three tablespoons of Syclovir a day but my guess is that was not suppose to be taken all at once but throughout the day, perhaps you could do a cz post on that and message that person and ask him or her about that. below is my direct link to my cz post on this same matter, please read the entire thread or scroll down until you see my post (secret agent man).

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1643734

BELOW SHOULD BE A DIRECT DOWNLOAD TO JIM HASSINGER’S TALK ON CANDIDA AND SYCLOVIR, SEE LINK BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO WHERE YOU SEE THE WORD DOWNLOAD. AGAIN, GO TO HIS WEBSITE WORLD HEATLH MALl FOR MORE INFO. Any questions you can email me or post here.

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/health-challenges-diseases/jim-hassinger-on-ca...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (5)