CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: major help needed please

dutchgirl23 Views: 2,882
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,854,896

Re: major help needed please

I didnt find bentonite. the healtstore lady never heard of it when I mentioned what it did she suggested vertargil green clay:

Is a 100% natural bio-organic material. Over thousands of years in the earth it absorbs a wealth of essential healing minerals from the plant kingdom including Silica, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Cobalt, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Aluminium, Phosphorous, & Sodium. After removal from the ground the Illite is naturally sun-dried, capturing the solar energy which activates the vital minerals and trace elements within.

green clay has the ability to remove toxic metals and chemical residues, bacteria, and blood toxins with virtually no side effects of constipation, diarrhea, ...

So is Green Clay oke ?

I have found psyllium husk but only in a Colon Cleanse formula with inulin fibers.

They also have flaxseed but 3 different kinds.. and relly the healthstore lady knows a little about health it seems.

She even said that The Master Cleanse would help me. She said the Sugar in maple syrup was oke because it was a natural sugar. I said my diet doesnt even allow me to have honey let alone take in alot of maple syrup. Her answer was maple syrup was a different kind of Sugar and that The Master Cleanse was good for flushing out candida

So I am trying the clay anyways because I cant get no Bentonite in just a few days here.

so for now its the clay, vit c, probiotica, Colon Cleanse and the psyllium with inulin fibers?? garlive clove everyday and oils like olive and hemp.

I will ask my doctor for th diflucan ( I read the possible side effects and that scared me)

sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)