CureZone   Log On   Join
major help needed please

dutchgirl23 Views: 3,438
Published: 13 y

major help needed please

Hi

5 days ago I had a major meltdown. Am having problems with candida now for 2 years.Its not only the candida but I have eczema, allergies, ibs, severe vit Deficiency , a nasty rash (private parts cuz of candida) tinnitus

I know I havent eaten healthy at all till now. So I am changing that. The last 3 days I am on a candida diet ( mostly vegetables) and alot of water, herbal teas and garlic.

My rash did improve a bit. But I still feel that I am not doing enough.

So after researching the internet I found a good detox plan
( the candida diet site) But I cant find Bentonite where I live so I have to come up with a substitute ( wheatgrass isnt a option to)
the cleanse consist of a detoxdrink (psyllium husk + bentonite) plus raw diet + Liver Flush recipe every evening

Does anyone know a good alternative for bentonite??

also another plan I am considering is: in the morning garlic 1 clove with a cup of water followed by a salt water flush and after some hours probiotica. plus eating raw drinking alot of water and dry skin brush.

I am going on a long trip in 10 days and I really want to do a good cleanse before and commit to eating raw and healthy.

How do I get alot of candida out of my body in 10 days with easy accessible foods/supplements?? because I dont have time to buy things online I have to do with the little things I can find in my healthstore.

greetings

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)