Re: Kefir caused yeast infection?

rhema Views: 40,038
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,292

Re: Kefir caused yeast infection?

Hi Wornout,

Did you have problems similar to mine?

::: Yes.
As to vaginal yeast infections, I would use a large marble size kefir grain inserted vaginally after rinsing it well in distilled or purified water. Do right before bedtime.

In the beginning I would do this every day to every other day until your Vag. Infection symptoms subside greatly then maybe once a week or more, whatever you feel is right for you.

I spray that area with a mixture of water and food grade hydrogen peroxide each time I use the bathroom.

Until one gets systemic candidiasis under control, I would think one will have problems with vaginal yeast infections.

How long have you been following this plan? I'm guessing you are seeing an improvement?

::::: I am following Bee's diet for 4 months and the diet plus supplements for 3 1/2 months and within one week of
that I noticed a big difference in my strength - I had been very sickly for many years on and off.

And after two weeks on supplements and diet, even greater strength and health.

Now I have leveled off at that but this is a huge difference in my overall strength and immunity.
I do not feel like a sickly person at all any more.

I still have a lot of healing to do regarding candidiasis but as regards my overall immunity I feel like a normal person. No more bedridden and being too sick and weak to get out of bed, and constant flu like symptoms.

Rhema

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.127 sec, (1)