CureZone   Log On   Join
Water sits heavy in stomach

lzqosoz94 Views: 36,493
Published: 13 y

Water sits heavy in stomach

Hi i am 17 and have become really ill in the last year.
parasites (not sure which) --> 3 courses of anti-protozoan and Antibiotic drugs --> c diff. --> vancomycin --> constant distention and stomach swells after bowelmovements, stomach gurgling --> nystatin for 45 days (no relief) --> CDSA from Genova shows no bifido or e.coli but overgrowth of C. Freundii and E. Cloacae.

Now here i am on massive doses of VSL, Bifoviden, Lactoflam, L-glutamine, Gastromend HP. And just added Nystatin again.

Whenever i drink water the water sits VERY heavily in my stomach, its such a strange feeling, my stomach enlarges and the heaviness doesn't subside for about an hour. Drinking the water can even cause my stomach to bubble and upset it enough to cause flatulence.

Any ideas what this is? its been going on for a few months now but seems to be getting worse.

*Judging by where i am now and how long it has been, i may end up on Antibiotics to control these pathogens if the probiotics dont work. Then im screwed if i get c diff. again i think i'd likely kill myself if i go back to that place of 30 bm a day with blood. And also possibly fecal stool transplant. Lastly stem cells.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)