CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water sits heavy in stomach

Calibelle Views: 35,504
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,833,429

Re: Water sits heavy in stomach

"Whenever i drink water the water sits VERY heavily in my stomach, its such a strange feeling, my stomach enlarges and the heaviness doesn't subside for about an hour. Drinking the water can even cause my stomach to bubble and upset it enough to cause flatulence."

I love the responses thus far - all good ones.

I hated drinking water for MANY, many years for that very reason. Then I went to an open house event and listened to someone talking about Kangen Water - ionized, alkaline, super hydrating water. I drank close to a GALLON of water during the meeting! I was amazed! For someone who had struggled to get down one glass of water a day; who felt nauseous, bloated, and even vomited the water, I could not believe that I could get down a gallon of water in only 2 hours.
They explained that water as we know it is not water anymore. (Just like our food is not food anymore. It's so far removed from the real thing). Our water isn't even MOLECULARLY the same - it has become so bastardized. The water we drink doesn't even 'fit' our cells anymore; it glosses over our cells and sits in our stomach. When the Kangen Water Ionizer RESTRUCTURES the water molecules to the original, proper structure, it enters the cells, hydrating our bodies LIKE NEVER BEFORE, and guess what? No more bloat. It also has the highest level of antioxidants of any food or drink.
Yes, I love my machine and can't be without it.

BTW - you're SEVENTEEN??!! Wow. I hope you're planning to go to Med School!

Feel free to PM me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)