CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I stopped chelating for a few days and this is what happened

CGally81 Views: 14,914
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,825,161

Re: I stopped chelating for a few days and this is what happened

Okay. I haven't used the product since the time I'd stopped, so it's been like 2 weeks now, or a little more.

I've switched to oil pulling using extra virgin coconut oil, which is said to help with mercury and not cross the blood brain barrier. I've experienced candida die off as a result, but after 7 days (I'm on my 7th now), so far things seem to be going well. So I'll stick with this for now. I'll try the ALA sometime possibly in July, or later, after seeing how well oil pulling serves me.

And btw, there's a LOT of disagreement on the amount of ALA to use. Some say 100mg every 3 hours. Some say 12.5mg. I was taking 20mg.

I haven't gotten sicker, unless the temporary bump after I stopped using Renew Life's Heavy Metal Cleanse counts. And with this oil pulling, I have less hunger and more energy, as well as candida die off, so something is apparently killing the candida I have (one major reason I wanted to get rid of my mercury).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)