CureZone   Log On   Join
I stopped chelating for a few days and this is what happened

CGally81 Views: 15,555
Published: 13 years ago

I stopped chelating for a few days and this is what happened

Okay, I'd read about the whole "days on, days off" thing, but didn't do it. Instead, less than a month after getting my metal fillings removed, I started taking a product called Heavy Metal Cleanse by Renew Life. One of its ingredients is ALA, 20mg (10mg at half dose, which I did for a few weeks before switching to full dose). I felt great a lot of the time I was on it, having energy, being alert, and having a slight decrease in my abnormally high hunger.

Anyway, about 4 or 5 (forget which) days ago, I decided to stop using the product for a bit.

Well, those last few days have been freaky.

A couple days ago, out of the blue, I got a weird chill go all through my body and felt a bit shaky, but it didn't last long at all.

My stools have been dark and harder to get out. And I do mean DARK colored. Normally, they're a regular brown shade and come out very smoothly (I've been taking very good care of my intestinal tract). But now they have totally changed. Are they pulling out metal?

My candida-related symptoms, which I barely had - or didn't have, most of the time - for the past month and a half or so, flared up.

My hunger went up. I need more food to feel satisfied and not hungry, have energy, etc. (This is frustrating my weight loss, to say nothing of the fact that I don't like hunger anyway)

So, what's going on here? Is it normal for the "off" days of chelation to be funky weird like that? Is this my body tossing out the mercury (and other metals if applicable)? Should I continue staying "off" for a while? Also, anyone have personal experience with stuff like this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.039 sec, (1)